Question 4: How did you integrate technologies-software, hardware and online - in this project?

Transcript:

The technology that I used for this production was mainly my phone and my computer. From my phone, I took the pictures and I uploaded some of my blogs from my phone because I was either on the go or really had an idea. And I went to post it right there in that moment. And I actually edited my pictures on my phone through an app called PicsArt. Also for Softwares for my magazine, I used the software called Canva and for the pictures I used PicsArt.

I even edit, I downloaded the Canva app on my phone so that if I need to do something quickly, I can just get my phone and edit it straight from my phone. And my phone is an iPhone 8 plus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Chose Fitness

Feature Story Final