Question 2: How do the elements of your production work together to create a sense of 'branding'?

Transcript:

The start of my production from my magazine was to do research on the things that I want to incorporate and things I did not want to incorporate. So I first started to do research on the type of theme I wanted for my magazine and my website. And then from there I took it over to the type of pictures I wanted to take, the pictures that I did not want to take. And then from there I took it the way I took it over to do research on the way I wanted my magazine to look and the type of feeling I wanted my magazine to give to people. So, to start off my website, when you first look at it, it's very it's peach and green together. On top of it, is leaves and when I think of nature. And also then from nature, my mind goes to natural. To me the peach color gives a meaning of not like a strong nor negative meaning it's like in-between. Very calm, also very calm. And then.

So from there, that's the first element from our production. I want to give a calm yet natural feeling. And then my pictures I took at a track part and I made sure that you could tell from the background that we were at a track part, the model and I. Reason behind that is because I wanted to give the message of you could do it anywhere, you don't need a gym to start your fitness journey or to continue your fitness journey.

And on top of that, I made sure that I used natural setting. So for this case, I use the sun because again, I still want to give that natural feeling then like nothing forced. That's one thing I would make. I wanted to make sure that I did not want to give off feeling force. I didn't want to make any where there was like certain lights and none of that. Because when it comes to fitness, at least to me, I feel like this is a place of being where you could just let go of everything.

All the stress, all the anxiety, all the anger, all the buildup. So you're just letting go you stripping away all that layers that you had to put on throughout the day and just letting go and being your natural self. And then for the magazine itself, I made sure that one focuses not specifically on the features of the body like ABS or arm muscles, but instead I wanted the sweat of the model to really show off, because that meant to me like hard work.

And those were the elements that I used. And I felt like what made be my brand together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Chose Fitness

Feature Story Final