Feature Story-Answers


  1. What made you start working out?
    • "when I was in middle school, I would always get bully for being skinny. It really started to get to my mental health and I wanted to do something about it, so that is when I made the decision of working out."
  2. How do you stay consistent?
    • "Staying hard is not as easy as it looks, especially when you have hit a plateau with your body. The thing that works best for me is looking at the bigger picture and constantly thinking about where I want to be with my body. Every so often, I place goals to reach, whether it is to lift heavier or run longer."
  3. What type of workout you started doing? 
    • "When I first started working out, I did not what I was doing. So I would do workouts at my home and at my local park. I would jog for 10 minutes as a warm up and then do crunches, squats, lunges, and push ups with no weights till my body got used to it." 
  4. Did working out ever feel like a chore? If yes, how did you overcome that feeling? 
    • "When I first started working out it did feel like a chore because I was doing it for others. But once I started to see results, I started falling in love with the idea of my body getting stronger and the way it made me feel, so that is what I started focusing on."
  5. What are some tips you wish you knew when you first started working out? 
    • "Not to expect results right away, do not do what your body cannot handle in the moment, and it is okay to take a break."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Chose Fitness

Feature Story Final