For the content page shots, I wanted pictures of the model in her fitness element. In the midst of the workout. These were the pictures that best gave that look
Furthermore, we also learned different camera angles which can help the way I take pictures. I also included camera movements to show the different type of step that one can take with a camera. each of these angles and movements produce a different of meaning. tilt: camera tilts in sync with moving object pan: camera goes from one object or subject to interest to another zoom: camera pulls in or out to reveal information dolly: long continuous shot; requires one to be on a cart in order to complete it eye level: shoot at eye level, no matter the position low angle: below the main part of the subject; exaggerates height signaling power high angle: above the main part of the subject; subject seems weak, insignificant over-the-shoulder: when a conversation is being made, the speaker's full face is shown while the camera is being over the shoulder of the listener
Comments
Post a Comment