Why I Chose Fitness

Besides fitness being a great factor that one can incorporate into their daily life, personally, it’s more than that. Fitness has been in and out of my life since the 3rd grade. When I first came in contact with it, I was using it as way to change my appearance for the likes of others. Battling with insecurities, I would see it more as a chore than a hobby and more of a duty than a choice. After years of constantly battling with my insecurities, I finally came to the realization that if I am going to change the way I look, it is going to be for me and not others. I started to see fitness as therapeutic rather than an enemy. I used it as my outlet for the overwhelming emotions one tend to feel from time to time. Today, I am not able to see myself not working out. Though, I don’t have much time as I once did, I will still try and make an effort to instill it into my lifestyle. Fitness is not an action, but instead, it is a way of life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question 3: How do your products engage with the audience and how would they be distributed as real media products?